As you all know, we are currently fighting the coronavirus outbreak, which has infected 2 million people all over the world. Even the WHO claimed it as a global pandemic due to its rapid spreading and the huge number of victims in so many countries, including Indonesia. Many countries are not ready to fight this pandemic. Since there is a large number of positive patients, a large number of medical workers are needed in order to treat all the patients. It’s safe to say that during times like these, we must help one another and support those who are working at the frontline.
To support the medical workers, LBS Care has donated the much-needed APD (Alat Pelindung Diri) to some hospitals so they can protect themselves from the virus. Below is the hospital list:
Perlengkapan APD ini kami distribusikan kepada beberapa rumah sakit sebagaoi berikut :
- RSUD H. Boejasin Pelaihari, Pelaihari, Kalimantan Selatan
- RS Dr. Hasan Sadikin, Bandung, Jawa Barat
- RS Immanuel, Bandung, Jawa Barat
- RS Santo Yusup, Bandung, Jawa Barat
- RS Unggul Karsa Medika, Bandung, Jawa Barat
- RS Hermina Arcamanik, Bandung, Jawa Barat
- RS Umum Bungsu, Bandung, Jawa Barat
- Klinik Padjadjaran Leles, Garut, Jawa Barat
By doing this, we hope we can give a positive contribution to the society, because all we truly need right now is sympathy and empathy towards one another. It doesn’t matter how big or small, we believe that every sincere act of kindness will give warmth to both the receiver and the giver. Therefore, don’t hesitate to share kindness today. Let’s unite to fight the Coronavirus disease! Take care of your health, keep some physical distance, and #stayathome as much as possible.
Stay safe and healthy dear!